Reptile egg incubator hatcher Rcom mx90r automatic US ship free 220V
Reptile egg incubator hatcher Rcom mx90r automatic control
of temperature and humidity
The reptile egg incubator hatcher is easy to operate and clean.
The reptile egg incubatior hatcher is suitable for various reptile egg species. Easy to clean and operate.
It is fun and is ideal for students, classrooms, and hobbyists.
Shipping is free to the contiguous US.
Discount shipping to Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and
Power: 220-240V 50H Cord for Europe. However, before
ordering any 220v incubator, please, email us to
determine whether we can ship directly to your destination
Reptile egg incubator hatcher Rcom mx90r main features:
- High humidity control up to 95% and automatic and
- Artificial intelligent electronic control sensor to
automatically adjust the cycle of incubator for optimal condition
- LCD window displays hatching date count, humidity
and temperature data.
- Outer temperature sensor for automatic adjustment of
heating rate in relation to surrounding room temperature.
- Automatic temperature setting and control with
adjustment from 20°C - 42°C (Can switch to 68°F to 107.6°F.
- Daily temperature gaps setting is also available.
- Automatic water level control and alert when water
is empty. We recommend to use distilled water only.
- Automatic humidity setting and control with
adjustment 40% to 95%.
- Eggs tray included
- capacity: 10 to 120 eggs available.
- Enhanced reliability by using 3rd generation Swiss's
sensirion to control temperature and humidity.
- Simple digital operation with user friendly controls
for hobbies or professionals.
- Thick wide double-glazed viewing window for minimal
temperature and humidity influence from outside area and allow observation
of the entire eggs.
- Optimal air circulation technique with BLDC fan to
maintain even temperature gap.
- Made of sturdy plastic that is easy to clean,
disassemble, assemble and access to incubation area.
- Heater safety and reliability features.
- Automatically store of all data in case of power
outage and resume when power is on.
- Safety features implemented such as circulating fan
cover, saving of incubation data in case of electrical power-supply loss,
electric safety shut-out switch, calculation of fan movement, self-checking
- Main body locking device for safety and easy access
to bottom of incubator for cleaning.
- Weight 4.3kg N.W., 5.5 KG G.W.
- Size W 500mm x L 410mm x H 160 mm
- Absolutely pleasant design and rich automatic
friendly features makes it one of the best in its class.
Items you will receive with the
reptile egg incubator hatcher Rcom mx90r"
Incubator,electrical cord, tray, reptile
vermiculite and instructional manual
incubator hatcher Rcom mx90r user manual
Optional parts sold separately
egg candler such as Rcom 200 lumen egg candler
External meter to assist in reset or re-calibrating the
temperature and humidity such as Rcom digi log iii.
The reptile egg incubator hatcher is suitable for incubating variety of reptile egg species such as:
reptile bear dragon egg, tortoise egg, turtle egg, gecko egg, alligator egg, snake egg, chameleon egg, iguana egg,
python egg, green python egg or uromastyx egg (spiny-tailed lizard).
We have zoos in the USA and Canada that use the reptile egg incubator hatcher Rcom mx90r. It is easy to use and clean.
In case you need to return the reptile egg incubator hatcher to factory default setting, you could do that as well. In addition,
if you have an external humidity and temperature meter as the Rcom digi log iii we carry under parts, you can check the machine
before each incubation to compare the actual internal readings and the displayed readings and if there is discrepancy, you can
re-calibrate it that makes it useful. We recommend using 1 lb of vermiculite bedding