Animal icu incubator brooder Rcom standard size Curadle B60N
USA ship free - 110V previously called Rcom BS600N product page
Animal icu incubator Rcom standard size Curadle B60N USA ship
free. previously called Rcom BS600N 220V for Europe
The animal icu incubator for recovering small
size animal and newborn animal Curadle B60N is designed to
assist newborn or sick animals needing favorable recovery
environment of temperature, humidity and the option to add an
Oxygen generator, nebulizer or oxygen tank. The animal icu
incubator has been widely used for small animals and their
newborn such as Cat, kitten, dog, puppies, squirrel, rats, mice,
critters, hamster, ferret, rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs,
hamster, chinchilla and other small animals and or their
newborns both by animal rescuers, researchers, professionals,
zoos, veterinarians and animal caregivers. The animal icu
incubator features accurate digital temperature and humidity
sensors and controls, ionization, internal circulating fan to
push in nebulized and oxygenated air. The animal icu incubator
is easy to clean and operate and will be the best incubator to
facilitate your pet, dogs, puppies, kitten,newborn pets,
critters and animal care. We only have and ship the newest model
- Wide Range Digital Temperature and
- Built-in Ionizer for a clean, filtered
- Nebulizer Compatibility - for providing
high density oxygen.
- Optional USB PC connection for incubation
- Optional remote alarm to signal
- Double-wall insulation technology for
infrared radiation and carbon heating.
- Two antibiotic air filters for removal of
incubator dust and airborne pathogens.
- 10 Levels of Lighting Control
- Removable Brooding Tray
- Large Viewing Window
- Two Circulation Fans
- Elegant and Easy to Use
- Overheating Protection
- Stackable with optional accessory
- Free Shipping*
- 2 Years Limited Warranty**
- Temperature Control: 68ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°F
- 100.4ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°F
- Humidity Control: 40% -
- Nebulizer Connection: Yes
- Weight: 19.8 lb
- Power: 220-240V 50H and
Cord for Europe, but before ordering please, email us
your destination to confirm if we can ship to you
directly or not.
- External Size: 25.8"L x
18.5"W x 17.3"H
- Internal Size: 16.5"L x
15.6"W X 16.0"H (Vol. 13 Gal)
- Electricity Use: Average
- 90W | Max - 150W
The animal icu incubator Rcom Curadle B60N is
great for care and support of the following animals:
Can and has been used in delicate research,
hospital, and home use to care and control the environment
around newborn, sick, or post-surgical animals.
- Kittens/Cats especially newborn or sick
and fragile needing Kitten incubator/brooder
- Puppies/Dogs especially newborn or sick
and fragile needing puppies incubator/brooder
- Mammals newborn or sick if small enough to
fit inside the RCom brooder ICU
- Guinea Pigs needing guinea pigs incubator/
- Rats/Mice we have universities and
research centers using it for Rats/mice post-surgery care
placing then inside small boxes inside the RCom brooder
- So Many More Critters!
Included Parts and Accessories with the Rcom incubator ICU
- 3 reusable washable antibiotic air filters
- 1 Silicone Tube (4.9 ft)
- 1 AC Power Cord
- 1 User Manual
- Oxygen Socket and Nebulizer Connector
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Build Rack for Stacking
- Stainless Mesh
- Secondary Tray
- Nebulizer (Can be purchased)
- Oxygen Tank (Purchase third party)
We have provided the Rcom puppies incubator
and intensive care units for:
- Sedgwick County Zoo
- Texas University
- Many other great zoos, veterinaries, and
*Shipping is free to the contiguous US. Discount
shipping to Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and
Warranty is for 2 years as outlined in the manual
Warranty will cover replacement parts during
naturally occurring failure of function under normal use
within the warranty period which begins when the customer
receives the product.
No warranty on consumable items such as
filters, hoses, fuses.
The following issues are not under warranty
and the customer will be assessed the cost of repair and
- Failure due to consumer's mistake.
- Failure due to natural disasters (fire,
earthquake, flood, etc.).
- Failure due to abnormal power supply or
defective connection equipment.
- Failure due to unauthorized repair or
- Failure due to external causes not the
fault of the product itself.
- Failure due to use of unauthorized third
party parts or consumables.
- Failure or damage due to dropping when
- Failure due to non-cleaning.
- Failure due to use in a manner not
described in the manual.
Newborn puppies, kittens and small animals
lack the ability to efficiently control and manage their
body temperature and are at higher risk of hypothermia.
Humidity requirement for newborn is also important.
Therefore, newborn animals usually huddle together and
around their mother to get the warmth they need for the
first few weeks. However, the mother maybe weak herself
after labor especially if the labor had complications; thus
requires the caregiver assistance offering the proper
environment conditions for the newborn to strengthen their
metabolism during the first few weeks. The animal icu
incubator Rcom Curadle B60N is a great asset for animals in
need of favorable environmental conditions. After the third
week, a daily gradual lowering of the temperature and
humidity to help the newborn slowly weaned out of the
incubator and adjust to the surrounding environmental
conditions is recommended. The animal icu incubator brooder
Rcom Curadle B60N assists the newborn adaptation at a
favorable rate. Certainly other than newborn puppies, kitten
and small animals require warmer temperature and humidity
and can benefit from the animal icu incubator Rcom Curadle
B60N as long as they can comfortably fit inside the
incubator. This is the standard size and works well for
newborn small animals. In case a research centers uses rats
or mice, usually they place small cages inside the icu
Video: Animal icu incubator brooder
Rcom Curadle B60N previously called Rcom BS600N in 220V