The Rcom insect incubator mx 90 designed to easily and
conveniently provide automatic digital control of necessary
optimal insect incubation environment and insect incubation
observation with minimal interventions by the user -220V
The Rcom Insect incubator max 90 is designed
to easily and conveniently provide automatic digital control of
necessary optimal insect incubation environment and insect
incubation observation with minimal interventions by the user.
Rcom insect incubator mx 90 ships is free to the contiguous
US. Discount shipping to Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico
and other countries.
Power: 220-240V 50H and Cord C. Please, before you purchase a 220V machine
the shipping is outside the USA, Canada and Mexico, please,
email us first before paying to inquire if we can ship to
Rcom insect incubator mx 90 (Rcom
insect incubator mx90) main features:
- Luxury design with large viewing area for easy observation of
the incubated insect.
- FND operation indication window
- Automatic temperature setting and control with
from 20C to 42C (68F to 107.6F).
- Artificial intelligence to automatically adjust the incubator
cycle according to the ambient condition.
- Automatic water pump. You would need to insert the water tube
into an outside water bottle (A bottle is not supplied, but you
can use any distilled water gallon that you purchase from your
local store). We recommend distilled water only.
- Minimizing parasitic bacteria by not using any interior
material and by using hygienic duplicated insulation structure
- Automatic humidity setting and control with range from 40% to
- Temperature accuracy range +/- 0.5C (0.9F).
- Capacity about 90 insect eggs (depends on the insect type).
- Alarm for abnormal high or low temperature.
- Air vent holes for inflow of fresh air from outside to inside
while minimizing the heat loss.
- Not required to have a balance weight with the optimized
- Enhanced reliability by using 3rd generation Swiss's sensirion
to control temperature and humidity.
- Simple digital operation with user friendly controls for
hobbyists or professionals.
- Strong SMPS featured power supply.
- Thick wide double-glazed viewing window allows observation of
the eggs with minimal temperature and humidity influence from
- Optimal air circulation technique with strong BLDC fans that
does not allow the air from the fan to directly touch the eggs.
- Window displays current humidity and temperature (C or F)
- Variable air control lever.
- Safety feature with light alarm when power fails.
- Adjustable temperature and humidity.
- Side plate with embossed feature for preventing skid.
- Made of sturdy plastic with access to the incubation area for
ease of cleaning, disassembly, and assembly.
- Heater safety and reliability features.
- Absolutely pleasant design and rich automatic friendly
features makes it one of the best in its class.
- Power consumption: average 48 Watts, Max 65 Watts.
- Product size: (W) 500 mm (19.7 in) ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â(L) 410 mm (16.1 in)
ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â(H)160 mm (6.3 in).
- Please, use distilled water only with the Rcom insect
incubator max 90 to avoid accumulation of mineral
deposits in the humidifier.
- Items you will receive: incubator, instructional manual and
Rcom insect incubator Max 90 optional parts sold
Extra reusable moist pad (one comes with the machine) extra nipples
and extra silicon tube.